quarta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2007

Shame for the Philips






Texto de e-mail enviado por mim para o presidente mundial da Philips, na Holanda, argüindo por que o presidente da Philips Brasil, Paulo Zottolo, está usando o nome da empresa no chamado “movimento cansei”.
E-mail do Presidente da Philips Internacional: arentjan.hesselink@philips.com

Dear Mr. Arent Jan Hesselink,

I think that my English maybe shouldn't be very good, but I'll try to be understandable.

I'm brazilian and I'm a citizen. My parents always bought Philips’ products because they trusted it and me too. Until today! However now I don't want to buy Philips' products anymore.

Mr. Arent, do you know why? Because your C.E.O. in Brazil, Mr. Paulo Zottolo, is using the name of the Philips to make politics and this is not good for the Philips' businesses this way.

Is it the Philips wanting that its name and its image is associates the movements politicians in Brazil, against president Lula? Then? If this will be truth, as it seems for me, I'm sure that the Philips finished to make a great nonsense.

“The Fed Up movement” or “Movimento do Cansei”, it’s yes a political movement against the President Lula and I didn’t like this. I was one customer of the Philips and I bought its products, but I stopped.

Take care with your CEO in Brazil, Mr. Arent. He goes to declare insolvent your company this way in my country.

Best Regards,

Alencastro Penaverde
Brazil

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Vou encher a caixa postal deste gringo de e-mail reclamando.

Anônimo disse...

Eu moro na Holanda e trabalho com a Philips. Arentjan é apenas um assessor de imprensa. Sinto muito, mas vcs estão escrevendo pra pessoa errada...